The College has a Grievance Redressal Cell to redress the Grievances of its Students. The students approach the Cell to voice their grievances regarding academic matters, financial matters, health services , library and other services. Keeping these principles in view, it is important to ensure an organizational climate is free from discrimination & harassment .
The Cell redresses the grievances by sorting out the problems promptly and judiciously. As a result of this mechanism, the college has a pleasant, ambient atmosphere and good work culture with an in-built goodwill and mutual understanding. For this Grievances Redressal Cell is established in the college. The cell is responsible for looking into any complaints filed by students & staff about Grievances at the college.
Grievances redressal cell is formed in order to keep the healthy working atmosphere among the staff and students.To enlighten the students about their legal rights and to strive towards the empowerment to uphold.the dignity of the college by ensuring free atmosphere in the college by promoting cordial student to student relationship, student to teacher relationship etc. This cell helps staff, students & parents to record their complaints and solve their common problems and grievances. Woman harassment complaints will be handled as per government guidelines by respective section. Grievances redressal cell makes every effort to ensure that all the problems are redressed and girls feel at home.
Complaint / Grievances procedure :
- A grievances box shall be kept at each floor in the college for collecting the complaints.
- All students, will have the right to lodge a complaint by putting the written and signed
- complaint in the complaint box, which is placed outside principal room and at each floor of the college.
- In case of sexual harassment the complainant shall include the specific nature of the incident,date and the place of the incident, name of all parties involved as well as a detailed report of all pertinent facts.
- Grievances of the students redressed few in the last two years :
- Better computer and internet access for the students.
- More books pertaining to new syllabus in the library.
- Solutions for scholarship facility
- Improvement of toilet facilities for the students.
Improvement of drinking water facilities for the students and other’s.